[Vision2020] The Hell with taxing cigarettes.........tax bicycles!!!!!!!!!!

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Fri Apr 1 14:41:11 PST 2005

As I was walking along 6th Street today (on the sidewalk), I was almost run
over by an idiot on a bicycle........ again. That's the third time this
week. And it wasn't some kid, this guy was 50 plus. yeeeeesh.
I wonder how much moolah a $15 per year bicycle tag would raise. And it
wouldn't be a regressive tax, after all a bike isn't a neccesity. It's just
a form of trasportation and we already tax other types.
Hmmmm, and maybe an operator's license.......of course you've gotta take an
rider's test and that'll cost ya..........<seriously evil grin> hehehehehe

Kai T. Eiselein
Editor
Latah Eagle
521 S. Jackson St.