[Vision2020] April Fool

MOTHER KIRK kirker at rock.com
Fri Apr 1 13:59:42 PST 2005

Visionaries:

I trow the esteemed Rosemary H (one of two women who administered a well-deserved public spanking to the fat boy) refers to the incident documented on this website:

http://dougsplotch.com/looter.htm

Once again, these insolent brats make me ashamed. That includes you, Phat Hoax.

Ver ily, verily yours,

M O T H E R  K I R K

Visionaries:  Doug Wilson Inc. have a long history of enjoying the hell out of April Fools Day, generally at the expense of other people. (Remember the fraud perpetrated on the University of Idaho over the topless lectures in the English Department. That would be the one where UI letterhead was stolen or provided by a UI person and a message describing the topless lectures was then faxed from Kinko's (where a Christ Church member just happened to work) all over campus.  Most of us left such juvenile behavior behind in grade school, but not these hardy Men of Chest. It just proves my long belabored point - there is no fool like a Christ Church fool.  Rose Huskey