[Vision2020] School Levy (was Adolescent Humor)whadyameanJoanandIagreeonsumt

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Apr 1 11:12:45 PST 2005

Mr. Hayman, if I can answer any questions for you (or anyone else!)
regarding the levy, please email me or call me at 883-3688 and I'd be happy
to help.

keely emerine mix
MSD trustee

From: <whayman at adelphia.net>
To: editor at lataheagle.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] School Levy (was Adolescent
Humor)whadyameanJoanandIagreeonsumtin?
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 14:04:46 -0500

Hello Kai et al,

  I wonder how many people in "THIS" community work within higher ed and
have children in K-12-- perhaps they might care about primary and secondary
ed more than you credit.

Still out on the levy question regardless,

Warren Hayman

---- Kai Eiselein <editor at lataheagle.com> wrote:

 > Wow, Joan and I actually agree on something? There IS a God!
 > I won't be voting in the bond election due to the fact that I live nearly
40
 > miles out of town. But, I have been in MHS and it is in dire need of
 > replacement.
 > I doubt that the levy will pass, however, because when people in THIS
 > community start spouting off about supporting education, they mean
"higher
 > education". The primary and secondary students be damned.
 > Kai T. Eiselein
 > Editor
 > Latah Eagle
 > 521 S. Jackson St.