[Vision2020] Book Recomendations: Huskey vs. Courtney

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Apr 1 10:13:18 PST 2005

Sunil,

Re:  Waiting for Pat

As David Budge hinted at when commenting about public polls,  it is perfectly permissible for Pat and her ilk (such as Dale Courtney) to hold and to express opinions without being having testable facts and theories to substantiate them.

Sunil, just think about what a terrible world this would be if everyone learned the relevant facts and thought about things before acting and/or opining!  It would be hideous -- much, much less war, strife, environmental damage, human suffering, and religion.  Who would want to live in such a world?

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com