[Vision2020] Kerry wins Debate

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 20:40:57 PDT 2004

While not scientific polls, they give an idea.

CNN website says 90% say Kerry won (61,000 people voted in this poll)

MSNBC says 69% Kerry won (276,000 people voted in this)

I think Kerry kicked Bush's ass. Bush sounded like he ran out of material
and got mad when Kerry pointed out the facts over Bush's rhetoric. But what
do I know?

I am now actually enthusiastic about this race. Kerry really breathed life
into this election and has made it competative again. The 15-20% of
undecided voters are now leaning Kerry, which will weaken Bush's lead to the
point where only a few states are going to determine this election, Ohio,
Florida, Wisconsin, Pennslyvania, Iowa, and New Hampshire.

Keep in mind the next few debates are going to be on domestic issues,
Kerry's strong suits.

What are your thoughts on the debates?

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold