[Vision2020] candidate debates

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Thu Sep 30 15:19:48 PDT 2004

Visionaries:

I am pleased to report that Rep. Tom Trail has reconsidered his
willingness to meet me in a one-on-one discussion of the issues in
this election campaign and will now join me at the Moscow Civic
Association candidate debate on October 27, 7 pm, at the 1912 Center
in Moscow.  Rep. Shirley Ringo and her challenger Earl Bennett will
take over the floor at 8 pm. County candidates for commissioner and
sheriff will debate on October 25.

Thank you to the Moscow Civic Association for arranging these
sessions and I look forward to seeing a lot of Visionaries there.

Mark Solomon