[Vision2020] Totally unscientific poll

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 13:26:15 PDT 2004

I don't really think it is a debate either. I think it is just a controlled
presentation of the Presidential Candidates. I think the content is pretty
predictable.

I want to watch to see if Kerry tries to appeal to women voters. Believe it
or not, Kerry is down about 5 points amoung women. The first Democrat to do
so in a long time. If he can bring his support amoung women to the
traditional 55% instead of 47% as he is now, he will bring himself tied with
Bush. I think the best way to do that is to point out that in the next four
years Bush will appoint many members of the Supreme Court and Federal Courts
throughout the country. Roe v. Wade and the women's right to choose will be
put taken away. The State will cease control of the Women's body.

Donovan J Arnold

PS, now that Kerry is ahead in Ohio, Kerry is leading in the electoral
college with about 280 electoral votes. Edwards is also in Ohio today. The
question is, is Kerry planning to take Ohio, or is he just sucking up time
and energy from Bush so he can get Florida?