[Vision2020] Tonight's Debate

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 30 12:37:10 PDT 2004

OK.

I've got Sunil down for 20 times.

Let's hear some more estimates.  Remember, this debate is 90 minutes in
duration.  My guess is that Bubba Dubya will pass Sunil's 20 half-way
through the fourth question.  My estimate is a mild, conservative 35.

And once Kerry finds the right buttons to push (verbally), Bush will resort
to his fallback position; name calling.

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____