[Vision2020] Combat Fatalities? A new and improved no-hookers plan

My Two and a Half Cents thansen at moscow.com
Tue Sep 28 15:03:21 PDT 2004

If I were a spouse of a soldier who was wounded in Iraq, then flown to Germany
where (s)he died as a direct result of the wounds incurred in combat, then told
that I am not entitled to some MAJOR survivor benefits because my spouse did
not die as a result of hostile action, I might be a little upset.  I might
consider talking to that radical left-wing media that Pat Kraut is always
talking about.  I might even consider putting Greg Dickison on retainer and sue
the US Government.  Now, there is a case that even he couldn't lose.

Tom "still surviving on my retirement pension" Hansen

> Auntie and All:
>
> Actually, the real death toll of US soldiers from combat in Iraq is higher
> than the figures you gave, according to Bernie Ward, who does a show M-F 10
PM-