[Vision2020] A new and improved no-hookers plan

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 13:56:37 PDT 2004

Now how about this for a real no hookers plan, one that our troops can actually support -- come November 2nd, let's get Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Paul Wolfowitz to take off the stiletto heels, the micro-mini skirts and the fishnet hose and stop whoring around Baghdad for Halliburton?  What do you say?  Good-by Mr. Clap, Mr. Roundheels, and Mr. Mattressback!

Looking forward to the debate on Thursday night.  I hope Mr. Kerry is sharpening his tongue.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

PS to Pat: I've never been to Iraq, but I do try to get out of my own backyard every now and again.  Reading, radio, television, and the Internet -- what marvelous inventions these are.  By the Pentagon's official count, 1,039 US soldiers had been killed as of last week; 138 of them during the initial invasion, AKA the period Mr. Bush used to call "Mission Accomplished."  The other 1,001 have died in the peaceful and improving months of occupation since.  Of course, I blame my lousy news source.  Damn those lefties at the Pentagon; how could they have forgotten to include a complete count of the school supplies and pencil boxes?

Now, if only we'd passed out a few SpongeBob erasers along with those guns we handed over to the Iraqi police (and which they promptly passed on to the insurgents), all would be well.  In the immortal words of Patrick, "Tarter sauce!" Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com