[Vision2020] Saudi Arabia: Free and Fair Elections?

Melynda Huskey mghuskey at msn.com
Tue Sep 28 10:37:23 PDT 2004

You're so right, Pat.  I've never been to Iraq.  And you, of course, had a
senior posting to the Embassy in Bagdad in 1987, during your illustrious
career with the Diplomatic Corps.  How could I forget?

For heaven's sake, we're both basing our opinions on what we read or view.
Our interpretations have to be evaluated by the integrity of their sources
and the persuasiveness of their narrative.

I'm happy to share the sources for my information:  the Guardian, the New
York Times, the Washington Post, the American Friends Service Committee,
Human Rights Watch, the Telegraph, the CBC, the Economist, and National
Public Radio.

What are your sources?

Melynda Huskey