[Vision2020] Saudi Arabia: Free and Fair Elections?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 21:57:55 PDT 2004

Ted asks,

"What about the women of Saudi Arabia who are kept as virtual slaves of
their domineering husbands (they are not even allowed to drive cars!) with
the blessings of a fundamentalist Islamic dictatorship that does not hold
free and open elections, yet is backed by the US?  Why is Bush not demanding
freedom and democracy and open and free elections in Saudi Arabia?"

Ted, why would Bush oppose this, they are the principles of the Republican
Party and the Old Testament?

Donovan J Arnold