[Vision2020] Troops angry over no-hookers plan

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Mon Sep 27 17:50:44 PDT 2004

I would just march in to the old man's office and quit! This is probably the
top"dumbest thing" the Army has ever discussed doing. The second is to make
everyone wear black hats. The general who did that one should have been
drawn and quartered. A GI with no nookie is like a woman with advanced PMS.

I got this article off the Drudge Report and it was a UPI story so these
people never make "missteakses".

Dick