[Vision2020] miniature horse boarding

Tami Stinebaugh stin1624 at uidaho.edu
Sat Sep 25 09:34:21 PDT 2004

Hello all.  My 8 year old daughter has saved enough money to purchase a miniature horse, however we aren't able to keep this animal at our house at this time.  We are looking for a small place to board him as close to Moscow as possible (in Moscow would be fantastic!) for the next year.  We can't afford the places that board large horses as they are upwards of $200 a month!  We will do all of the work w/feeding etc, but just need a place to keep him.  If anybody knows of a small area that would be relatively inexpensive, where we could board our VERY small miniature horse please contact me off list.  We have a few options right now but they are quite a ways from Moscow.  The closer to Moscow the better!

Tami Stinebaugh