[Vision2020] NPR Petition

Your Favorite Intolerista Liberal Elitista thansen at moscow.com
Tue Sep 21 09:52:04 PDT 2004

It definitely had the odor of a hoax.

Almost all effective petitions presented on the "information highway" are
maintained at specific website.  Normally, an introduction letter is introduced
with a link to the petition for "signature" or requests a verifiable return e-
mail.

I am certain that the "petition", below, probably reaches thousands of
thousands of peaple.  One question that you should ask yourself before
you "sign" is "How do they retrieve the signatures?"

Hmmmmm.

Tom "I am" Hansen

> This petition is a hoax.
>
> http://hoaxinfo.com/NPR.htm
>
> http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/HBUrbanMyths.shtml#pbsnpr
>
> Philip Cook
>
> > Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 20:30:13 -0700
> > From: "Donovan Arnold" <donovanarnold at hotmail.com>
> > Subject: [Vision2020] NPR Petition
> > To: vision2020 at moscow.com, asuileadership at sub.uidaho.edu
> >
> > On NPR's Morning Edition recently, Nina Tottenberg said that if  the
Supreme