[Vision2020] Tragic News (Death of UI Freshman)

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco at moscow.com
Mon Sep 20 13:02:32 PDT 2004

Tom, Dan, all others,

A terrible, terrible tragedy!

Eric, arriving in Moscow with high hopes and aspirations for himself and from
his family and friends only to have them snuffed out forever unfulfilled by a
single, despicable act of unjustified violence.

I am sure the entire community feels this loss and wishes Eric's friends the
maximum condolences and hopes that justice will be swiftly and effectively meted
out.

Wayne

Wayne A. Fox
waf at moscow.com