[Vision2020] Ah Lord, with trembling I confess

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco at moscow.com
Mon Sep 20 08:22:10 PDT 2004

Captain Kirker, Other Normal Folks,

Thank you Captain Kirker for continuing to expose the gross hypocrisy,
dishonesty, and the dangerous mental health problems of Christ Church Cult
Master Douglas Wilson.

It is revealing that the Cult Master places himself above John Wesley for two
reasons:

1.    The Cult Master's own hypocrisy dwarfs that of Wesley's because he appears
to pathologically justify it to himself and to his ovine, gullish followers
under the pseudo-religious doctrines of Covenantal Dishonesty, Covenantal
Plagiarism, and Covenantal Hypocrisy.  Such practices are most charitably
described as religious con-artistry.  Such practices are not uncommonly used by
others of the Cult Master's ilk -- megalomaniacal, egomaniacal sufferers from
burning self-doubt trying to constantly reassure themselves.

2.    John Wesley was a figure of some importance in the development of
Protestantism.  The Cult Master will never be.  His venomous and/or asinine
tracts will eventually die a yellow death in the rears of some seldom frequented
used book stores, as lining for various kinds of fowl or pet cages, as furniture
leg shims, or used as ballast for soon to be scrapped harbor tugs and barges.
References to his work in other places will be limited to use as examples of
ego-driven, purulent, amateur scholarship gone hopelessly and morally awry;  his
works it will be cited either as inane, inept ego-sops or, more accurately, as
cesspool, pseudo-religious scholarship.

Perhaps, Captain Kirker, after exposing the Cult Master in part for what he is
as an author and thinker, you might now turn your attention to reporting on the
problems of spousal and child abuse in the cult.  Perhaps your reports could
help could lead to an inner-cult revolt and the seeking of help from counselors
and law enforcement by the abused wives and children.  It might also lead to
some not-so-surprising arrests for obstruction of justice.

Judging by some of the high-culties and cultie tools that he surrounds himself
with and the non-culties he so cleverly uses to pursues his anti-secular,
a-kingdom-for-myself goals, the Cult Master is also a proctologist wanna-be.

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco at moscow.com