[Vision2020] Vandal Fight Song

A New Vandal Fight Song thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 17 11:41:37 PDT 2004

Greetings Visionaires -

It had to happen, you know.  Progress caught up with Vandalville.

Not to be outdone by WSU's rap-style fight song, the Vandals have come up with
one of their own rrap-stype fight songs and it is available to you right here,
right now, at absolutely no cost to you except your time and patience (the file
is abou 4 megabytes) at:

http://www.tomandrodna/Transfer/VandalSong.mp3

This evening when my wife and I are on one of our weekly bar runs, I want to
hear it loud and proud all over Vandalville (especially from Anselm House and
New Saint Andrews College).

Tom Hansen
UI '96