[Vision2020] Wretched, helpless, and distrest

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Tue Sep 14 14:34:38 PDT 2004

Captain Kirker,

I want to thank you for your work in finding Wilson's writings on plagiarism.  I
found your post from last Friday as well as from today very enlightening.

Once again, we are able to see the *blatant* hypocrisy of Doug Wilson (& his
hierarchy), and it's that hypocrisy that's so disturbing to me and, I suspect,
to our community.  Personally, I can accept mistakes & genuine heartfelt
apologies, but white-washing, double-standards, name-calling, and hypocrisy to
obscure the real issues are repugnant, IMHO.  And, those later qualities are all
things Wilson World seems to have mastered.

Thanks Again,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.