[Vision2020] Inside "Bush's Brain"

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 22:52:46 PDT 2004

Donovan:

Well, I paid 5 dollars to see F. 9/11 again, partly just to support RFM and
see what I missed the first time I saw it.  Amazing how packed the good
ol'Kenworthy was!  That was worth the $5 just to see this.  You can find starving
winos who will blow $5 on a movie.

Bush's Brain on DVD is only $14.95.  So if three people chip in, it is only
$5 for each person.  Not a big deal.

But here's the catch: films like F. 9/11 and Bush's Brain appeal to the
faithful for these causes, but how many people who love Bush see these films and
change their minds?  Not very many.

Those who are undecided might be influenced, but how do you reach them?  I
don't think $5 is the issue.  Some other factors need to be addressed to reach
those undecided voters...

Your the genius political scientist!  You save us!

Ted