[Vision2020] Free Book from Canon Press

J. C. Evans canonads at moscow.com
Mon Sep 13 15:59:45 PDT 2004

Visionites,

Greetings from Canon Press.

We would like to give away free copies of our latest release, Trinity and
Reality, to interested V2020 members.  We think it is a very helpful book on
why and how the Trinity matters for the Christian faith.  If you’d like a
free copy, feel free to stop by our downstairs office at 205 E. Fifth Street
(the infamous Anselm House).  I promise we won’t demand you shave your head
or get a tattoo, as we only do this for the truly special customers.
Alternatively, you can call us at 883-8932 or email canonpress at moscow.com,
and we will ship the book to you at no cost.

N.B. for Google fans:  Ralph Smith pastors a mission church in Japan, and
his website is berith.org.  Also, Canon Press’ website is
canonpress.org—just in case you want to read more about Smith’s book.

Grace and Peace in the Triune God,

Jeff Evans
Canon Press Marketing Manager