[Vision2020] Aryan Leader's Death Has Impact on Idaho

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 13 12:03:24 PDT 2004

I'm not particularly a believer in heaven or hell, my concept of heaven
being a place where deserving humans are reunited with their pets, but as
Dave Oliveria (and I can't believe I'm quoting him) writes in today's
Spokesman-Review, himself quoting "The Bard of Sherman Avenue": "Now he and
the Fuhrer at last get to meet, and together complain of the unpleasant
heat."  Good riddance.

                                                                 Carl
Westberg Jr.