[Vision2020] New Art Gallery in Moscow

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco at moscow.com
Fri Sep 10 15:05:35 PDT 2004

Those Interested in Art,

A new art gallery opens this evening in Moscow.  It is being operated by Earl
and Bettina Aldrich, owners of Paradise Creek Bicycles.  The gallery is located
in the mezzanine of that business at 513 South Main.

Their current plan is to rotate the art about every six weeks.  Most items
exhibited are for sale.

A grand opening is to take place today, Friday, September, 10, 2004 5:00 -
8:00pm with live music and refreshments.

My wife and I have been very satisfied customers of Paradise Creek Bicycles for
many years.  Earl and Bettina Aldrich exemplify the best of small town
merchants -- customer oriented, honest, responsive, down to earth, and friendly.

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco at moscow.com