[Vision2020] I'm forwarding this for anyone interested in attending...

Mark Seman FCS at Moscow.com
Wed Sep 8 10:21:13 PDT 2004

Please join us at the Sun Valley Sustainability Conference, Oct 21-22nd,
2004 at the Sun Valley Inn, Idaho.  The conference is sponsored by the
Environmental Resource Center and organized in partnership with AIA -
Mountain States, Citizens for Smart Growth, and Developing Green, LLC.

We invite development professionals, builders, planners, and involved
citizens to envision communities where smarter growth policies, greener
buildings, and renewable energy resources will become standards for
development.  Two days of professional workshops and presentations will be
combined with a public education fair, keynote speakers, and community tours
of sustainable applications.

Please visit http://www.SVGreenConference.com to learn more about the
conference and to take advantage of early registration rates or email John
Gitchell with Sustainable Business Solutions, Inc. at
john at SustainableBusinessSolutions.net.

Mark
Mark & Heather Seman
Full Circle Studios
828 South Washington, Suite B