[Vision2020] Paul Kimmell and the Leadership Principles of RobertE. Lee

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 00:32:33 PDT 2004

I appreciate whoever it was who sent the presentation
to Tom so that I could see it with my own eyes instead
of reading all the speculation about it.  As I wrote
before, when I first read that that Kimmell presented
Robert E. Lee as a model for leadership at a Chamber
meeting, I didn't believe it because it was so absurd.
 The presentation is more of an unveiled attempt to
diefy Robert E. Lee than it is to present leadership
principles - which could have easily been done without
the Robert E. Lee love fest.

Where Paul Kimmell has greatly failed as leader of the
Chamber is that he is divider instead of a uniter.  I
call on him to follow in his hero Robert E. Lee's
footsteps and submit his resignation from the Chamber
at the Moscow court house.

-Scott