[Vision2020] To Hell Or Barbados

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Sep 1 22:56:44 PDT 2004

Thanks Tom for bringing this book to my attention. I am Irish and don't want
to have to pay any monies I make to anyone for slavery without the full
story being told. I will go to Bookpeople and get the book. I agree that it
is a great store for finding the very book you want. They recently found a
first edition by E. F. Torrey for me that I wanted for my collection about
mental illness. To Hell or Barbados will add to my list of info about the
Irish.
PK