[Vision2020] Re: Earlier question

Captain Kirker captain_kirker at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 19:41:08 PDT 2004

Ted,

Negative, I said I was through with that thread. And no deal; you’ve been caught in too many misrepresentations. You cannot be trusted.

Now, I asked about EEF for several reasons, and since your answer implied an affirmative response, please consider the following.

First, SSAIW relied on Time on the Cross as its only source to support the notion that Southern slavery was a benevolent institution. However, the authors of Time on the Cross deny SSAIW’ thesis, maintaining that Wilkins and the Wolfman took their book out of context. Now with all the weeping and gnashing of teeth we hear from kirkers about “false impressions,” how come we don’t hear any lamentations for this awful perversion?

Second, you should know that your pastor, Dave Hatcher, knew about the plagiarism in March 2003, but he deliberately withheld that information from the Wolfman and NSA’s Board of Trustees despite his office as a trustee. (Ironically, Paul Kimmell inadvertently informed the Wolfman of Hatcher’s cover up.) Now, if plagiarism is a violation of the Eighth and Ninth Commandments, regardless of intent, then why did Hatcher cover it up?

Third, the Wolfman has polarized EEF in the same way that he divided the Palouse. Since January 2004 roughly twenty-five families have left EEF because of his unhealthy influence, but Hatcher has done nothing about it. In fact, things are so bad that he fears a split is imminent. So why won’t Hatcher address the cause of the hemorrhage?

Fourth, you can end the thread on slavery by asking a certain Ph.D. for his critique of SSAIW. It will open your eyes.

Ciao.