[Vision2020] Youth and discernment

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 14:02:21 PDT 2004

"God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed
me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the
problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the
elections will come and I will have to focus on them."

President George Bush (June 25, 2003), in response to Palestinian Rime
Minister Mahmoud Abbas"

Did God tell him, forget about 911 and UBL, go after Saddam and put the oil
resources under US control?

UBL would be dead by now under a Reagan or Clinton administration.--No
question about it.

Donovan J Arnold