[Vision2020] MCA Debate

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 13:39:33 PDT 2004

We already have one puppet (sitting on the Latah County Board of
Commissioners).  We certainly DO NOT need any more.---Tom Hansen

You can say that again. The sad thing is that Jack Nelson, the only
Republican that did show up at the forum, continually supports and casts the
deciding vote to keep that county commissioner as Chair  of BOCC. The
Democrats would most likely not have even put up a challenge against Nelson
if he didn't put a puppet of Doug Wilson and Christ Church in charge of the
entire County.

Donovan J Arnold