[Vision2020] Youth and discernment

Tom thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 29 08:35:59 PDT 2004

"God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me
to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem
in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will
come and I will have to focus on them."

- President George Bush (June 25, 2003), in response to Palestinian Rime
Minister Mahmoud Abbas

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?
itemNo=310788&contrassID=2&subContrassID=1&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y

or

http://bushwatch.org/evangelist.htm