[Vision2020] Highway 95 route study

Ron Force rforce at moscow.com
Wed Oct 27 16:58:23 PDT 2004

The UI is holding space for a West bypass on its campus development plan:
http://www.dfm.uidaho.edu/pdf-docs/lrcdp.pdf

see page 9.

Ron Force       Moscow ID USA
rforce at moscow.com

FYI plans for a bypass have been in the system since before Nixon ran
against Kennedy. It's in the 1957 comprehensive plan. I, for one, am
not holding my breath on that one.

Kit Craine