[Vision2020] Fwd: MCA Debates

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Mon Oct 25 13:33:20 PDT 2004

What Mr. Trail continues to avoid discussing is whether he is willing
to debate UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. I have twice proffered the
invitation to debate under mutually agreed upon terms. On the first
occasion he refused, then he reversed himself and agreed to meet in
the MCA debate, then reversed again and withdrew. He has yet to reply
to my second invitation, preferring to hide behind his party's smoke
screen generated to confuse the issues regarding the MCA event.

I have never concerned myself with the organizational/partisan
make-up of any group willing to host a discussion of issues of
concern to voters of this county. I will gladly present myself in
front of any assembly no matter what their agenda or affiliation
(schedule permitting). All are citizens who vote in this district and
grasping fully everyone's concerns and questions is a most important
aspect of representing this district fairly in the Legislature.

Still waiting, Tom.

Mark Solomon