[Vision2020] Total Lunar Eclipse, Oct. 27th, 6:14 pm

Tom thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 21 15:04:27 PDT 2004

This is more than a just simple omen indicating the end to the Bambino Jinx,
this is a tribute to the Red Sox by the inhaitants of our moon, perhaps friends
of the former governor of California (Pat Brown).

If the Houston Astros win this evening, that will result in a 2004 World Series
between a team from Massachusetts (Boston red Sox) and a team from Texas
(Houston Astros).

Coincidence?  I wonder.

Tom Hansen