[Vision2020] Troy Lions candidate forum

tsaylor at tds.net tsaylor at tds.net
Thu Oct 21 10:54:48 PDT 2004

jsullivan at moscow.com wrote:

I am sure I am not the only one with the $64,000.00 question.

How are the candidates going to be both in Troy,  as well as Moscow, on the evening of
the 25th? AND 15 minutes apart?????

Janesta Carcich
Private Citizen

An examination of the schedule for these events reveals:

Stroschein/Harkins in Troy until 7:25pm; they are not due in Moscow until 8:00pm.

Nelson/Pike in Troy until 7:50pm; they are not due in Moscow until 9:00pm.

Crouch/Rausch/Overstreet in Moscow until 8:00pm; they are not due in Troy until 8:40pm.

Please make out the $64,000 check to the Troy Lions. We will apply it diligiently toward community needs ;-).

Tom Saylor
President, Troy Lions Club
troylions at tds.net