[Vision2020] More Interesting Poll Data

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 21 08:38:31 PDT 2004

I have an idea.  If Houston beats St. Louis tonight and gets into the World
Series, let's not have an election.  If the Boston Red Sox (those liberals
from Massachusetts) win, John Kerry's the next President.  If Houston (those
swaggering cowboys from Texas) win, George W. Bush is re-elected.  No muss,
no fuss.  No recounts.

                                                                Carl
Westberg Jr.