[Vision2020] Campaign sign in cemetery

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 15:49:08 PDT 2004

You are implying we revert to some kind of poll test to mollify your
indignation, thereby assuring that voters meet your standards, and their
votes are therefore valid. --Tom Saylor

No, Mr. Saylor, I am implying that dead people should put any lower into the
ground and used as political tools for those seeking power. Including those
that fought for this country that you define as brain dead.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold