[Vision2020] Campaign sign in cemetery

Tom thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 20 09:07:13 PDT 2004

Agreed, Mr. Saylor.

A person's expressed opinion on any subject should never be considered the
litmus test for retention on the V2020 listserve.

Perhaps Mr. Arnold should join the ranks of Dale Courtney's Thought Police.

> Although you are wandering from the original topic, I respect your right to
voice your
opinion. That right was won, and is secured by, the many "brain dead" voters on
any and
all sides on of the issues throughout the history of this country.

> You are implying we revert to some kind of poll test to mollify your
indignation, thereby
assuring that voters meet your standards, and their votes are therefore valid.

> That is a very progressive position indeed. You should immediately begin your
quest in the
DN, op-ed page, below the fold.

> Tom Saylor
>
> Donovan J. Arnold wrote:
>
> It is certainly not surprising that people who do not sit on the same
political end of the
spectrum as I do would be declared legally brain dead. What springs my
indignation is the
surprising number of brain dead that still have the right to express their
views and vote.