[Vision2020] Campaign sign in cemetery

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 00:25:05 PDT 2004

"does your indignation spring from worry that not enough dead people are
politically active on your end of the spectrum?"---Tom Saylor

It is certainly not surprising that people who do not sit on the same
political end of the spectrum as I do would be declared legally brain dead.
What springs my indignation is the surprising number of brain dead that
still have the right to express their views and vote.

Donovan J Arnold