[Vision2020] Burkett

Tom thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 19 09:36:44 PDT 2004

Seems to me that Mr. Frink is using an old campaigning (but unfortunately
effective) concept:

"If you can't impress them with facts, dazzle them with bull s**t."

Just tossing in my two cents.  And I do want my two cents back.  After all
these are the Bush years.

Vote Hamlett

See you at the polls.

Tom Hansen