[Vision2020] Moscow's new radio station

Jasper Nance nanc3296 at uidaho.edu
Mon Oct 18 10:54:52 PDT 2004

I also agree that radio free mosocow is great. I was in the darkroom printing black and white photos of some goats and I got bored (as is easy to do in a darkroom while you're waiting for things to develope), so I turned on the radio and just dialed to whatever. I found this radio station and ended up listening to Hendrix for at least an hours! I couldn't tell if I was in 2004 or 1968...
Not that the erie red light of a darkroom safelight helps any.. or that I was even alive in 68 *grin*... But hey.
  Anyway, I think that this radio station is one of the best things to hit the moscow air waves in a long time. Do tune in!
              Jasper

Ms. Jasper Nance
http://nebar.kicks-ass.net/~nebar/