[Vision2020] Moscow's new radio station

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 08:11:58 PDT 2004

If you haven't heard it yet, I recommend tuning in to KRFP, or Radio Free
Moscow at 92.5 FM.  I tuned in out of curiousity over the weekend, and ended
up listening for several hours.  So far, I've heard nothing but music, but
it was great music.  A nice alternative to Britney, etc.  Congratulations to
those involved.

                                                            Carl Westberg
Jr.