[Vision2020] Burkett??

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Sat Oct 16 09:40:45 PDT 2004

Not that I'm an expert on anything (although I have spent a night in a
Holiday Inn Express at least once), but I've "heard" that there are people
who are tired of Judge Hamlett's (for lack of a better word) leniency
concerning traffic tickets.  Again, this is all hearsay (perfect for
Vision2020!), but supposedly any ticket written for less than 10 MPH over
the posted speed limit is automatically dismissed.  There have also been
rumblings about his "fairness" in divorce and child support proceedings.  (I
got a forwarded email a while back about this, wish I'd kept it to share
with the masses)

Again, I have nothing personal against Judge Hamlett, I'm just passing on
what I've heard over the years.  I just wonder what happens if we vote "No"
on retaining Mr. Hamlett, who do we end up with?

DC