[Vision2020] CNN Quickvote Poll

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Fri Oct 15 14:18:03 PDT 2004

So you actually read Playboy for the articles! From those figures there are
at least a few Republicans who do believe you don't choose your sexual
preference. The rest need educating but I'm beginning to believe that they
have closed ultra right wing wacko minds and you can't tell them a thing.
George Bush is their god.

Dick Schmidt