[Vision2020] Make Your Vote Count

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 15 12:26:28 PDT 2004

On the other hand, we would be campaigning to re-elect President Gore if
Florida had adopted proportional allocation of electoral votes prior to
2000.

As Gore stated at the DNC that he himself is evidence that any child can
grow up in America and win the popular vote.  And his unforgettable claim,
"You win some.  You lose some.  Then there is that seldom used third
category."

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____