[Vision2020] Fw: FahrenHYPE 9/11

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Oct 7 13:59:46 PDT 2004

Any takers?

----- Original Message -----
From: <vote at vote.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 2:54 PM
Subject: FahrenHYPE 9/11

> Dear Vote.com Voter,
>
> If you disagree with Michael Moore's film Fahrenheit 9/11, or would like
to hear the other side, Vote.com is forwarding you these links to view the
trailer and purchase the documentary rebuttal FahrenHYPE 9/11.  It features
Ann Coulter, Zell Miller, Dick Morris, Ed Koch and many others including
many of the soldiers Moore interviewed and the principal of the school at
which Bush first learned of the 9/11 attacks.

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=PROFRAME&PROD_ID=998048&TID=FAHRENHYPE&IID=PRO:998048

> PLEASE FORWARD THIS OFFER TO ANY FRIENDS OR FAMILY WHO MAY BE INTERESTED
IN VIEWING THIS IMPORTANT FILM!

> You can also watch several trailers from FahrenHYPE 9/11 at:
>
> http://www.FahrenHYPE911.com/
>
> (If the links are not active, please copy and paste them into the
"Address" field of your web browser)

> We have been asked to pass this offer onto our members because of your
interest in political issues.  Vote.com endorses no position on the
material, but sends it to you as a public service.

> Thank You!
> Your friends at Vote.com
> http://www.Vote.com
>
> If you would prefer not to receive this type of mailing, please click the
link below to unsubscribe:

> http://www.vote.com/c/s.phtml?u=1974d21T7&ref=nws&ov=1&nv=1
>
> (NOTE: If your e-mail software does not make the above link active, please
copy & paste it into your web browser and press the Enter key.)