[Vision2020] Local Posters Make Good

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 6 19:36:49 PDT 2004

So, Dale Courtney has adopted the George Bush and Doug Wilson approach; he's left the hurley-burley of free political exchange for the always agreeable amen corner of the self-contained blogosphere.  Protesters in Daleville are cordoned off in the so-called "free speech" zone, and anyone caught wearing a "Don't be such a chickenshit" T-shirt gets arrested for trespassing.  Well, I say good for him.  It's probably nice having the living room all to himself.  There's a butt-dent on the sofa that fits his cheeks just perfectly, and he can hurl invective all he likes with none to say him nay.

Still, it must get a bit dull sometimes.  It must get a bit Johnny One-Note.  Talking to yourself?  Playing solitaire?  Counting flowers on the wall, that don't bother you at all?

Don't tell me I've nothing to do.  I've got plenty, but I'm not so busy that I can't make time in my schedule to put out a saucer of milk for Dale

Here, puss, puss, puss . . .

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment