[Vision2020] Medical marijuana

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 08:42:56 PST 2004

Actually, I think that there's a misperception among some people that those
of us who identify ourselves as liberals or Democrats are all gnashing our
teeth, utterly devastated and totally consumed with self-pity after the
election.  Being a lifelong liberal Democrat in a state like Idaho, one
learns resilience.  One must.  Looks like we'll all be dealing with snow
today in our town, regardless of whether we're blue or red.  Back to the
legalization of marijuana, it would make for interesting television
commercials.  A brand new meaning to "this bud's for you."

                             Carl Westberg Jr.