[Vision2020] Medical marijuana

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 20:36:16 PST 2004

I use to support the legalization of marijuana. I believed that people were
intelligent enough to take care of themselves and make decisions that are
reasonable.

Since November 2, 2004, I no longer believe that this is true. I think that
there are millions of dumb people in this country and that we cannot afford
to have any more dumb people. Many people need to be told what to do, what
to think, how to act, and what they should or should not put in their
bodies. Maybe someday people in this country will develop the ability think
for themselves, but until that day happens, we need to have the government
tell them what to do.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

"1984" came 20 years late