[Vision2020] Stewart Mandel on Boise State

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 10:18:59 PST 2004

Regarding Boise State being snubbed by the BCS, Sports Illustrated's Stewart
Mandel writes:  "the Broncos could fall behind both Georgia and Miami when
the new standings are released Monday, likely ending any hopes of spending
New Year's in Tempe. And I can't say I have a problem with that. Sorry, but
no team that gets taken to the wire by the likes of San Jose State, Tulsa
and BYU should be ranked in the top six of anything."  I like this guy....

                                           Carl Westberg Jr.