[Vision2020] TALK SHOW 11/21/04: ID State Marriage Amendment

Tim Lohrmann timlohr at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 12:08:33 PST 2004

Visionaries/Aerialites,

At 9 a.m. on Sunday 11/21/04 MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS, a talk show on KUOI 89.3 FM in Moscow(web audio on KUOI.org) will feature the following guest:

 --(9-10 am) Mr. Henry Kulczyk, former Idaho State Representative from District 14 and spokesperson for the new group "MARRIAGE YES! ONE MAN ONE WOMAN," will call in from his home in Eagle, Idaho.
Mr. Kulczyk will discuss his new group, its campaign for an amendment to the Idaho State Constitution and his views on the marriage issue.

NOTE:  Since Mr. Kulczyk will be calling in, we will be unable to take call-in questions. However, listeners with questions can email them either to: timlohr at yahoo.com OR directly to Mr. Kulczyk at: henry at hkulczyk.com

 --(10-11 am) We may continue the discussion with Mr. Kulczyk and have time for open phone lines on either this or other topics.

MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS is aired live every Sunday Morning from 9-11 am on KUOI 89.3 FM and streamed live via the internet on KUOI's website(KUOI.org)

Call in phone #: 885-6392

Anyone with comments, questions or suggestions for guests can send e-mail to: timlohr at yahoo.com OR call the studio after the show at the number above.